Dancing Dove Creations

Sunday, April 09, 2006

New Ponchos
























I made these ponchos over the weekend a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely ADORE mine! I've been wearing it everywhere. It's just the Lion Brand "Coming Home" poncho so don't get all excited thinking I came up with this one on my own. lol The poncho is super easy, super quick and VERY comfy. If anyone has been thinking about making one, I *highly* recommend it!

I adapted the "Coming Home" pattern to make the yellow poncho for my daughter. I shortened the number of rows to the body and only did two rows of a different scallop design for the trim. I made it out of "Pitter Patter" eyelash yarn (a very soft, almost chenille like yarn) and used a multi colored eyelash yarn for the trim. SO cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home