Dancing Dove Creations

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Power of Love


The hippie in me just loves these cards! I've made several cards with this quote. Not all of them have flowers and butterflies, but they have all had tie dyed backgrounds. I wish I could say that I tie dyed them myself, but I can't. I bought a pack of decorative papers that had a tie dye theme (with a different pattern on the front and back of each piece) for the kids to use in their crafts. They never made it to the kids though. I used a piece to make a new spirit board and then used a couple more as ATC backgrounds, then somehow the whole pack ended up in with my collage materials. They're not the fanciest, most artistic cards I've ever done, but they are happy, make me feel good cards none the less.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Deanne said...

I love this quote, and the card too! Thanks for sharing it. Are you going to L&L conference? Maybe I can trade one with you. :)

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I wish I were! We're trying to get our house finished by this fall or winter at the latest so the budget is super tight for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home