Dancing Dove Creations

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Some older crochet pieces




















I was talking about these pieces on a couple of crochet lists, so here are the pics. The flowers are thread crochet. I made them for my sister and mom last year for Mother's Day. The baby blanket is the Pound of Love hooded baby blanket pattern. It worked up quickly and beautifully! And the sling is my own design, but it was based on these:
http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/crochet.html
http://kanggah.com/cheap/sling.html

2 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger noelle said...

That's great work! Those flowers look amazing in this pic. Where did you find that pattern?

And what yarn did you use for the hooded blanket? I love that color

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I don't remember where the pattern for the flowers came from. It was in one of my many crochet and craft books I'm sure, but I don't know which one. The baby blanket is the hooded baby blanket pattern on the Pound of Love yarn. I loved the color too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home