Dancing Dove Creations

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Okay...just ONE more!

In the Serial Killers swap post I mentioned the other ATC that I did with H. H. Holmes as the inspiration. This is from an actual photo taken outside the house which sits on the same spot where H. H. Holmes lived in Irvington (Indianapolis). While we were there I got the distinct impression that there was something dark lurking about this particular corner by the garage. It was as if it were trying to find a way into the house. I kept catching quick glimpses out of the corner of my eye so I snapped a few pictures of that area. Nothing came out in the pictures, but when someone suggested a swap based on our personal experiences with ghosts this image was one that came to mind. I simply added the dark figure to the photo in Photoshop. Nothing fancy. But it sure does give me the willies because it really brings back that creepy feeling I had while there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home