Dancing Dove Creations

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Melted Crayon Doodles



Yay! Blogger is letting my upload pics again! I tried to post to my blog several times lately and couldn't get my pics to show up. What's an art blog without pics I ask you?

These are two of the many, many melted crayon doodles I made one day this week. I had so much fun with this! I covered a small hot plate with aluminum foil and laid my ATCs right on top of the foil then doodled to my heart's content. It was a wonderfully freeing exercise. I have a huge stack of these because I spent a good couple of hours just doing one after another.

I hope the leaves ATC needs no explanation. The other is part of my ongoing exploration of trying to give anger a visual representation. I've had such good results from arting out my depression and other "negative" emotions that I thought I'd try to do the same with anger. So far so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home