Dancing Dove Creations

Monday, July 24, 2006

Venus 9 Panel


This is "Venus Emerges". She was a last minute addition to a 9 panel ATC swap. I did a quick watercolor beach scene and added the vintage image to it. It took me all of half an hour I think and I really thought that I would hate it, but I ended up loving it! I thought the idea was much too simple, but the final effect was...alluring. I think she turned out just beautiful. I especially love the way the hand tinted photo looks against the watercolor. It's a very different look and feel from the usual vintage images I see. Gotta' remember that combo in the future! I also need to make more multiple panel ATC sets. I had so much fun doing these and they were a nice change of pace from the single ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home