Dancing Dove Creations

Monday, March 26, 2007

More 1x1s & Another 4x4


Here's the second of my 1"x1" sets. I would hope my color choices would be obvious, but just in case they aren't this one was limited to blues and browns. I decided early on that I would have to allow black as a non-color in order to do words. It's difficult to find or even create just the right color of type. I made this decision after creating the first one - the "Time of Wonder" one in the lower right corner - because the type on that one looked more brownish gold in the package, but when I used it it turned out to be much brighter. Black seemed like a better choice rather than trying to get the "right" shade of brown or blue, whether by pen, printer or pre-made letters.

The 4"x4" is one of my other favorites. I feel this one says a lot about me as well, but I'm out of time, so I'll have to leave it up to the readers to guess what it might mean. *grin* (I'll give you a hint though...it's pretty self explanatory.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home