Dancing Dove Creations

Monday, June 16, 2008

Divination Swap


I've been working on several things over the last few months, but couldn't post them. We had a really nasty computer virus a while back and we still don't have all of the programs on the computer because all of the discs are hidden somewhere in the many boxes still sitting around the house from the move. I still don't have Photoshop, but I now have Corel, so I can add pics to my blogs again! Apologies for the aweful glare. It was late and the only light I had was a desk lamp.
These were from a divination themed ATC swap that I finished this week. Not the most inspired cards I've ever made, but at least I'm creating again. I'm posting them here mainly because of the type on some of the cards. Years ago when my husband and I moved into the house that had been his parents', we found a little stamp set. I had forgotten all about it until I ran across it the other day while unpacking some art supplies. It has a set of wee little letters, numbers, and symbols with which you can spell words, phrases and even whole sentences...if you have tons of patience to get those teeny tiny letters to stay put! I decided to play with it and added the name of the type of divination to the front of the cards with it. I really liked the way it looks. Although I don't normally like to use stamps, I will definitely be playing around with that set again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home